Registration and Course Fees
A change for the better
Spring 2014 registration
A change for the better
At the beginning of last summer, we reached out to our community inviting everyone to bring forth their ideas about the system of class cards versus registered sessions.
We are grateful to all of you who considered our question and to all who wrote to us or talked to us about their ideas, shared their advice and provided support. After listening to everyone and considering very carefully, we have opted to adopt the registered sessions model.
Our experience has shown that students are encouraged through commitment to a specific period (session) to come on a regular basis, which allows teachers to plan appropriately and provide students with practices from week to week that compliment each other and support the students’ progression.
Teachers are appropriately compensated for their work. Registered sessions make possible an appropriate and fair exchange between the energy the teacher puts in to teaching and the monetary compensation.
Centre Yoga’s energy is greatly enhanced by the steady presence and participation of students and their teachers. Everyone, and even the greater Aylmer community, benefits from the sustained vibration of love that emanates from the Centre!
Now let’s understand a little more about what registration means. Below are the new sessions details, the winter schedule and cost. Let us know if you have any questions. You may use the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees take into account the number of weeks per semester and the length of the course. To help you understand, here is a list of all courses offered this spring at Yoga Centre Aylmer, including the number of weeks and the cost. (Tax included).
* Please note that David Santana's classes are cancelled / on hold until further notice.*
Registration costs and course fees
How will it work?
- Winter 2014 session will run from March 24 to June 21, 2014.
- The registration fee is to be paid at the first class of the session
- Non registered students that are attending a course at Centre Yoga Aylmer for the first time can benefit once from the try-out fee of 10 $.
- Non-registered students will pay a drop-in fee of 17 $ (taxes included)
- Registered students who miss classes may use the class credit towards any other class (with Cathia, Catherine or Eliot) within the same session.
- Registered students who would like to drop in to additional classes at any time within the same session and who are not making up a missed class, will benefit from a drop-in fee equal to the cost of their registered classes within the same session.
- Any credit remaining on your current class card (dating from the former system) may be used towards the registration fee or may be used as drop in until the the class card is used up.
- Students registered for the session will pay their class fees according to the following description (taxes included):
- 1 class a week (75 min or 90 min. classes):
13.80 $/class multiplied by the number of classes in the session.
- 1 class a week (60 min class):
11.00 $/class multiplied by the number of classes in the session.
- 2 classes a week (10% global discount)
- 3 classes a week (15% global discount)
PLEASE NOTE HOWEVER...
- Registered session does not apply to prenatal yoga, children’s yoga or parent & baby yoga with Melissa. For information on Melissa’s drop in fees, please contact email@example.com or centreyogaaylmer.@gmail.com
- For registration and information about the Kundalini yoga courses (incuding the fees), please contact Sophie Terrasse directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the Kundalini yoga courses will take place from January 7 to March 28, 2014 for the winter session, and from April 1st to June 17th for the spring session.